Silverknit Fabric - Base Material for EMF Clothes, Antibacterial and Fungicidal Products
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, please place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
Silverknit fabric used for sewing clothing, and antibacterial and fungicidal products. Washing: Gentle wash, using standard gentle washing powder or liquids that do not contain optical whitener. The product can be washed in a home washing machine at Antibacterial and Fungicidal Products temperature of 30°C/86°F more than 150 times. A higher washing temperature is not necessary due to the product’s anti-bacterial characteristics. Do not use disinfectant, cleaning products that contain chlorine, vinegar based cleaner, nor any fabric softeners!
- 78% polyester (Trevira)/21% copper/1% silver
- Base material for antibacterial products, fungicidal products and EMF Shielding Clothing
- Width: 4.59 feet, Weight: 160 - 180 g/m²
- Materials: PA 34% with 99% Pure Silver / 58% Cotton / 8% Lycra
- Construction: 3-way bonded, Internal: 44/12 Z-turns External: Cotton
- Compliance and Certification: RoHS REACH Oko-Tex®
- Average Attenuation: 25db