HF+LF - Silver Twin Shielding Fabric
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
SILVER-TWIN is a compact cotton/silver fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain, to sew clothes, handy bags, etc..
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a silver thread. Despite the extremely high attenuation due to the dark silver threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray frontside!
- Maximum high screening attenuation, even at very high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Order quantity: This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 57 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver. Attention: Due to silver oxidation the front side can have very slight discolouration, this is no quality defect!
- Raw materials: 50 % cotton, 35 % polyester, 15 % silver
- Weight: 150 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.25 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)