WOREMOR WM HF Shielding Fabric - VOILE
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
WOREMOR WM VOILE ® is a transparent voile-fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as elegant net curtain or to sew a bed canopy. Not electrically conductive.
- High transparency at high screening attenuation
- Very elegant and slightly glossy
- Crease resistant polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Order quantity: This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 36 dB, two-layer 51 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 83 % polyester, 16 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Report screening attenuation