HF+ LF - Silver Silk Shielding Fabric
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
SILVER-SILK is a silvered parachute silk / nylon fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application preferable in technical applications to shield cables, handy bags, room divider, etc.. Due to the good washablity even sewable in theinside of articles of clothing.
- Very high screening attenuation
- Antiseptic due to the full silver plating
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: High
Order quantity: This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 60 dB, two-layer 76 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 45 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.2 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Report screening attenuation